Stress is something I defiantly have trouble with as a student in college. I always use to stress about little things in High School, but never this bad before. Its so bad that I get anxiety now and I have to calm myself down because its just so much to take in at one time it hits you like a ton of bricks. They always said college will be difficulty but I did not think this bad. Something that helps me relieve stress was when I talk to my mom or my family and like telling them about my day. How things are going they give like advice or there input on what’s going on how they can help me in my situation I have with something which really helps for me a lot my family is my number one in my life, and college life.
No comments:
Post a Comment